Organic Hibiscus Flower Tea, 18 Bleach-Free Tea Bags - Caffeine Free Tea
Brand: Buddha Teas
- DELICIOUS FLAVOR - Hibiscus Tea has a vibrant, crimson pigment, and a refreshingly tangy taste that can be enjoyed hot or cold. Plus, it's caffeine free, so you can enjoy a cup of tea anytime!
- HEALTH BENEFITS - Delicious Hibiscus Tea has many health benefits. It is a natural source of antioxidants, packed full of vitamin C, and supports the circulatory system, while calming the nervous system.
- ORGANIC - This invigorating, unadulterated tea is crafted without artificial or natural flavors, no GMOs, and packed in bleach-free tea bags, so you can feel great about enjoying a cup of tea any time of day!
- STEEPING INSTRUCTIONS - Hibiscus Tea needs a good boil and a steep of 1-3 minutes for a mild flavor, or 4-5 minutes for added tartness. Cover the cup while it steeps, remove the tea bag, and enjoy!
- BUDDHA TEAS - Crafted without additives, using only organic or wild-harvested ingredients, we believe in living harmoniously with nature, not using it for profit. Our boxes are from 100% recycled material, making our teas good for the earth and you!
Publisher: Organic Hibiscus
Details: "Native to warm, tropical, and subtropical climates, the vibrant hibiscus plant has become an iconic symbol of tropical paradise. Though many find it surprising, in many parts of the world these beautiful flowers are edible and are served dried or coated in sugar. Our Hibiscus Tea features a crimson color, and a tangy flavor. As a caffeine-free delight, you can enjoy an invigorating cup of tea day and night, hot or cold. The many health benefits of Hibiscus Tea include providing antioxidants, such as vitamin C. This tea also supports the circulatory system, as it calms the nervous system. Crafted with only unadulterated hibiscus flowers, as with all of our teas, we do not include flavorings or GMOs. Packed in bleach-free tea bags, you can feel great about enjoying a cup of Hibiscus Flower Tea any time of day! Hibiscus Tea needs a good boil of fresh water and a steep of 1-3 minutes for a mild flavor, and 4-5 minutes for added tartness. To extract the full flavor and optimum benefits, cover the cup while it steeps, remove the tea bag, and enjoy! Due to tartness, this organic tea is often served sweetened, but can also be enjoyed naked. At Buddha Teas, we start with a philosophy of living in harmony with nature, not using it for profit, which is why our teas are crafted without artificial or natural flavorings, using only fresh organic or sustainability wild-harvested ingredients. Our boxes are made from 100% recycled material, making our teas as kind to the environment as they are to you."