Horse Chestnut 2 oz
Brand: Planetary Formulas
- An advanced liposome delivery system is used to support tonification and deep moisturizing.
- Horse chestnut is also a valuable source of bioflavonoids, including the subclass of flavonoids known as proanthocyanidins, renowned for their antioxidant activity.
- Improves the appearance of varicose and spider veins.
- Horse Chestnut Cream can also be used as an astringent for hemorrhoid relief.
- Internal use of Full Spectrum Horse Chestnut or Horse Chestnut Vein Strength, in conjunction with the external use of Horse Chestnut Cream, provides a dynamic two-step approach to vein support.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 01-05-2005
Details: Tonifier For Tissues and Vein Appearance.*Formulas by Michael Tierra L. Ac., O.M.D. Planetary Formulas Horse Chestnut Cream combines a concentrated extract of horse chestnut (20% aescin) with the other renowned tonifiers, butcher's broom, witch hazel, white oak and myrrh. An advanced liposomal delivery system is used to support tonification and deep moisturizing. Especially useful for improving the appearance of varicose veins. 280 mg/oz Aescin. Lifestyle Recommendations: To support vein health, avoid excessive standing or sitting in place and elevate your legs twice a day. Exercise regularly; walking or swimming is ideal. Supplement the diet with bioflavonoids, which support capillary integrity. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. **Proprietary Blend: Yerba Santa Leaf, Elecampane Root, Elecampane Flower, Grindelia Bud, Osha Root, Echinacea pupurea Root, Marshmallow Root, Apricot Seed, Irish Moss Thallus, Mullein Leaf, Licorice Root, Stinging Nettle Leaf, White Pine Bark, Angelica Root, Loquat Leaf, Sichuan Fritillary Bulb, and Black Cherry Bark. planetaryformulas.com
Package Dimensions: 2.2 x 2.2 x 2.0 inches