- Roaring Benefits: French for lion tooth, dandelion may help support healthy liver & kidney function
- Dandy Digestion: May help support healthy digestion especially of fats and water balance
- Whole Root: Contains the whole root, making sure you get all the nutrients contained in the plant
- Trusted Brand: Manufactured in our own facility; Non-GMO, Vegan & Lab Verified for potency & purity
- Customers Say: "Great for liver health. This brand agrees with me."
Release Date: 11-03-2017
Details: "Solaray products really work..."
In 1973, Solaray began to formulate herbal blends for specific health benefits. Over the years, Solaray pioneered many innovative products and has become a trusted full-line dietary supplement brand found in health and natural food stores all around the world. True to our commitment to stay leading edge in powerful supplementation, we are proud to offer our Dandelion Root 520mg!
Native to Greece, dandelion is a perennial meadow herb in the sunflower family. Derived from the French "dent de lion," it’s name means “lion's tooth,” referencing its irregular and jagged shaped leaves. While herbalists regard dandelion root for its reputed liver and kidney health benefits, it may also help support healthy digestion – especially the digestion of fats – and water balance. Solaray Dandelion contains the whole root, making sure you get all the nutrients contained in the plant.
Solaray Dandelion Root 520mg is non-GMO, vegan, and lab verified for identity, potency, and purity. And a 60-Day Money Back Guarantee means you get what you expect or your money back. Our quality is a difference that you can feel.
Feel the difference of our Dandelion Root 520mg – order a bottle today!
Binding: Health and Beauty
Item Condition: New