Solgar – Flaxseed Oil 1250 mg Softgels
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- PREMIUM: Solgar Flaxseed Oil is one of the premium sources of Omega-3(Alpha-Linolenic Acid) which is an essential fatty acid that can't be made by the body and must be obtained from diet. The oil is derived from the seeds of the Flax plant (Linum usitatissumum) a vegetarian plant that is a concentrated source of Omega-3 fatty acid
- RICH FORMULA: The Omega-3 Alpha-Linolenic Acid from Flaxseed oil provides cardiovascular, skin and immune health support. In addition to Omega-3 fatty acids, this formula also provides Oleic acid, an Omega 9 fatty acid
- COLD PRESSED: The flaxseeds are pressed at very cold temperatures using a unique cold processing method and are then processed without solvents.
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGANS: This oil is KOF-K Kosher certified and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
- GLUTEN FREE: All softgels are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, and preservatives
Details: Solgar - Flaxseed Oil 1250 mg Softgels 250 Count
Binding: Health and Beauty