L-Carnitine 500 mg Tablets 60 SG
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- WHAT IS L-CARNITINE: L-Carnitine is a dipeptide that is formed from two amino acids found in the powerhouses of cells (mitochondria) that facilitates fat metabolism and energy production
- EXERCISE AIDE: The L-Carnitine is a dipeptide that provides support for endurance and recovery from high intensity exercise. L-Carnitine is especially heart healthy since the heart is particularly reliant on L-Carnitine for the production of energy from fat
- OPTIMAL ABSORPTION: This formulation provides Free Form L-Carnitine for optimal absorption and assimilation
- ADDED BENEFITS: Solgar L-Carnitine also provides Pantothenic Acid which is part of a key coenzyme involved in the releasing of energy from cells
- KOSHER, GLUTEN FREE & SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS: These tablets are KOF-K Kosher certified, non-GMO and are certified gluten free. They are free of: gluten, wheat, dairy, soy, yeast, sugar, and sodium. They are also free of artificial flavors, sweeteners, preservatives and color
Details: Solgar, L-Carnitine 500 mg 60 Tablets this product has the above mentioned characteristyics all aong with in it with which have following couints of tablets also.
Binding: Health and Beauty