Alessi Mix Soup Pasta Fazool 6 oz Pack of 6
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- There is nothing quite as satisfying as a bowl of rich, hearty soup
- Soups are eaten in almost every corner of the world and over the years, certain soups have become associated with particular countries- Italy is no exception, with several regions boasting claim to some of the world's best soups
- Pasta Fazool (Minestrone) is synonymous with the Southern region of Italy
- The Neapolitans perfected this thick, three bean, multi-vegetable pasta soup which entitled them to rename the dish in their own dialect and it thus became known as "Pasta Fazool"
- Once considered an inexpensive meal for the poor, soup has become popular among the health conscious consumer
Details: Alessi Authentico pasta fazool neapolitan bean soup dry mix 6-ounce pouch (Pack of 6)
Package Dimensions: 8.3 x 7.7 x 5.9 inches