Source Naturals AHCC 500mg
Brand: Source Naturals
- AHCC (active hexose correlated compound) is a mushroom blend.
- Your body's trillions of cells are susceptible to free radicals, pollutants, and stress.
- The effectiveness of NK cells depends on their activity level.
- AHCC is a rich source of: polysaccharides (beta glucan 1, 3 and activated hemicellulose), glycoproteins, amino acids and minerals.
- AHCC is produced by enzymatic modification of several mushrooms, including shiitake, and derived from organically cultivated mushroom mycelia
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: AHCC is a proprietary compound produced by cultivation of shitake mushroom mycelia, grown in rice bran extract. Considered a superfood supplement in Japan, AHCC has been researched extensively for its immune enhancement properties.