Source Naturals Alpha Lipodic Acid 100mg Antioxidant Protection Supports Cellular Health, Healthy Blood Sugar Levels and Healthy Weight Management - 60 Tablets
Brand: Source Naturals
- This product scavenges and terminates free radicals, which is important in maintaing a healthy immune system.
- ALA supports healthy sugar metabolism, liver function and energy generation.
- ALA is a potent reducing agent and can reactivate other helpful antioxidants like vitamin C, vitamin E, and CoQ-10.
- Supports overall metabolic and cellular health by chelating of transition metals so they can be cleared from your body, reducing the workload of your liver.
- Hypoallergenic, contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 22-06-2015
Details: Source Naturals Alpha Lipoic Acid Timed Release is designed to be released gradually throughout the day. It is a potent antioxidant and is active in both fat- and water-soluble regions of the cells. This makes ALA quite rare and this is why it is called “the universal antioxidant.” ALA also supports healthy sugar metabolism, liver function and energy generation. It is a critical component of an enzyme that generates acetyl coenzyme A, the start of the Krebs cycle that produces ATP in the mitochondria. ATP is the main source of energy for all muscle contractions and almost all other activities that our cells perform. Most of all, ALA is recognized as a powerful antioxidant because it has the unique ability to reactivate helpful compounds like vitamin C, glutathione, vitamin E, and CoQ10, enabling them to do more for your health. The suggested use is 1 to 2 tablets daily, with or without meals. For maximum results, include vitamin B complex, magnesium and coenzyme Q10 with alpha-lipoic acid in your nutrition program. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Package Dimensions: 2.8 x 1.7 x 1.3 inches
Item Condition: New