Source Naturals Ascorbyl Palmitate 500mg
- Fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid
- Contains no dairy, yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat
- Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor, or fragrance
- A fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that provides antioxidant protection to lipids.
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of collagen, a major constituent of connective tissuethat provides firmness and elasticity to skin.
- Ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids fromperoxidation than water-soluble C, according to in vitro studies.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble form of ascorbic acid that exerts the antioxidant activity characteristic of vitamin C on lipids throughout the body. In vitro studies have shown that ascorbyl palmitate may be more effective as an antioxidant in protecting lipids from peroxidation than water-soluble vitamin C.