Source Naturals Coenzyme Q10, 30mg, Peppermint
Brand: Source Naturals
- SUPPORTS HEART & OVERALL HEALTH. CoQ10 (Coenzyme Q-10) is a naturally occurring compound found in every cell of your body. It is required to convert food into ATP energy. Your organs that use the most energy-your heart, liver, brain and kidneys-also have the most CoQ10 present.
- SUGGESTED USE. 2 lozenges 1 to 2 times daily. For best results, allow to dissolve in the mouth before swallowing.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Coenzyme Q10 is essential to human life and is found in most cells within the body. As people age, or experience environmental stresses, their cells’ ability to produce coenzyme Q10 diminishes. Taking coenzyme Q10 as a dietary supplement may aid in maintaining youthful levels of this vital substance. The body’s ability to manufacture CoQ10 is typically reduced over time as part of normal aging. CoQ10’s cardiovascular benefits are widely recognized. For this reason, CoQ10’s various benefits are considered a significant value to middle age and older adults who want to remain healthy and active. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.