Cold & Cough Solutions
Sleepy Time Solutions
Source Naturals Colostrum 500mg
- Order within
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. Colostrum is true bovine colostrum (not cheese whey), collected within the first 12 hours of production. It is then standardized, so that the immunoglobulin proteins make up 30% of the finished product.
- SUGGESTED USE. As a dietary supplement, take 1 capsule daily on an empty stomach.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains no yeast, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance. Contains milk.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Colostrum is the first “milk” given to a newborn calf by its mother, and contains proteins including immunoglobulins, or antibodies, that may not be present in ordinary milk. Colostrum is normally secreted only in the first 48 to 72 hours after birth. Source Naturals Colostrum is true bovine colostrum (not cheese whey), collected within the first 12 hours of production. It is then standardized, so that the immunoglobulin proteins make up 30% of the finished product. Note: Contains no recombinant bovine growth hormone. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
0 out of 5 stars
5 Stars04 Stars03 Stars02 Stars01 Star0
showing - of reviews