Coral Calcium/Magnesium 90 capsule
- Excellent source of calcium
- Helps build healthy bones, plays a role in muscle contraction, heartbeat, blood clotting and nerve transmission
- Harvested from dead coral and is not harmful to living coral
- Magnesium is involved in over 300 vital cellular processes, and helps to regulate the action of calcium in muscle function and heart health
- A predigested and highly absorbable form of calcium that contains essential trace minerals.
- May help maintain body pH (alkalinity), according to an initial study. Even slight pH variations-that is, moreacidity-can result in imbalances such as candida, indigestion, seasonal sensitivities, and low immune function.
- Eco-Friendly: Harvested from an above-sea source, fossilized coral on the coral island of Okinawa.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Source Naturals Coral Calcium/Magnesium contains a higher level of magnesium than the original Coral Calcium to provide the important alkaline minerals, calcium and magnesium, in a 2:1 ratio, as well as other trace minerals. An initial study on an alkaline mineral blend demonstrated an increase in blood alkalinity (pH) and buffering capacity. Proper alkalinity (pH) of the blood is critical for the overall health of the body. Source Naturals Coral Calcium/Magnesium is harvested in Okinawa, Japan from fossilized (dead) coral and is not harmful to living coral.