Cold & Cough Solutions
Sleepy Time Solutions
Source Naturals DIM (Diindolylmethane) 100mg
- Order within
- Combined with phospholipids, vitamin E, and BioPerine for enhanced absorption
- Has shown to lead to the preferential formation of estrogen metabolites that are correlated with healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues
- Vegetarian friendly
- Belongs to a class of compounds called indoles. Indoles supportformation of so-called "good" estrogen-estrogen that is correlatedwith healthy breast, endometrial, and cervical tissues-according toanimal and in vitro studies.
- Promotes healthy DNA and protects cells from the effects of chemicals
- A natural metabolite of phytochemicals found in cruciferousvegetables such as broccoli, Brussels sprouts and cabbage.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: DIM has been shown to lower 16a-hydroxyestrogens (bad estrogen) and increase 2-hydroxyestrogens levels (good estrogen).
0 out of 5 stars
5 Stars04 Stars03 Stars02 Stars01 Star0
showing - of reviews