Source Naturals FOS Fructooligosaccharides Powder
- SOURCE NATURALS FOS BENEFITS. This supplement is a complex of fructooligosaccharides, a group of naturally occurring carbohydrates that can help promote the growth of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 rounded teaspoon daily, mixed in water or juice as desired.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Source Naturals FOS is a complex of fructooligosaccharides (FOS)—a group of naturally occurring carbohydrates that can help promote the growth of beneficial flora in the gastrointestinal tract. The body normally maintains a balance of “friendly” flora in the intestines; unfortunately, factors such as improper diet, stress, gastrointestinal problems, and use of antibiotics may disrupt this delicate balance. FOS are long-chain sugars which are indigestible by humans, but serve as the “food” for friendly flora, helping to increase their numbers in the body. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.