Source Naturals Glutathione - Reduced Supplement for Liver Support - 30 Capsules
Brand: Source Naturals
- SUPPORTS A HEALTHY LIVER. Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 capsule daily.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains no dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Release Date: 22-06-2015
Details: Glutathione is composed of the amino acids L-cysteine, L-glutamic acid, and glycine. It is a potent antioxidant and works in the liver to protect the body from harmful substances. It also functions as a precursor to glutathione peroxidase, a key antioxidant enzyme, which protects against lipid peroxidation (fats turning rancid). The suggested use is . Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Package Dimensions: 3.2 x 1.7 x 1.0 inches
Item Condition: New