L-Arginine L-Citrulline Complex 1000 mg 120 tablet
Brand: Source Naturals
- SUPPORT MUSCLE METABOLISM. Free-form amino acid combination. Arginine supports muscle metabolism, energy, heart function and circulation. Arginine easily converts into nitric oxide (NO).
- LIVER DETOXIFICATION. l-Arginine/l-Citrullinne Complex supports liver detoxification l-Arginine and l-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. Both are key intermediates in the Krebs urea cycle, where they participate in the detoxification of ammonia via the production of urea.
- MUSCLE RELAXATION. The formation of NO mediates smooth muscle relaxation in the blood vessel wall, and thus reduces the workload of the heart.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 04-10-2017
Details: L-Arginine and L-Citrulline are two amino acids bundled into a single powerful supplement. L-Arginine is an important factor in muscle metabolism and a precursor for nitric oxide, which promotes increased circulation by relaxing blood vessels. L-Citrulline helps the body rid itself of ammonia, a by-product of exercise. This clearing enables the body to recover after a workout.
Package Dimensions: 5.1 x 2.6 x 2.6 inches