Cold & Cough Solutions
Sleepy Time Solutions
Source Naturals L-Tryptophan 500mg
- Order within
- The essential amino acid L-tryptophan is the precursor of two natural compounds of great importance.
- It produces melatonin in the body to support natural, restful sleep. Supports serotonin production for positive outlook and good mood.
- Also converts to niacin in the body when necessary, which helps metabolize food.
- Melatonin is a hormone and regulates the body's wake and sleep cycle. Serotonin is a neurotransmitter and is involved with mood and stress response.
- Standardized extract yields 90% proanthocyanidins and organic acids.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: The essential amino acid L-tryptophan helps support relaxation, restful sleep, and positive mood. It plays a part in the synthesis of both melatonin and serotonin, hormones involved with mood and stress response. L-Tryptophan also supports immune functions because it is the body's precursor to the kynurenines that regulate immunity. If needed, L-tryptophan converts to niacin in the body, which supports circulation, a healthy nervous system, the metabolism of food, and the production of hydrochloric acid for the digestive system. Source Naturals L-Tryptophan is extremely pure and is regularly tested to ensure the highest standards of quality.
0 out of 5 stars
5 Stars04 Stars03 Stars02 Stars01 Star0
showing - of reviews