Cold & Cough Solutions
Sleepy Time Solutions
Source Naturals Mega-GLA 240 Borage Seed Oil
Brand: Source Naturals
- GLA, an essential fatty acid which is hard to come by in the diet, promotes healthy growth of skin, hair and nails.
- GLA (gamma linolenic acid) is an omega-6 fatty acid.
- Borage Oil is an excellent plant source of the Omega-6 fatty acid Gamma Linolenic Acid (GLA)
- GLA is one type of omega-6 fatty acid that the body cannot make on its own, so we must get it from outside sources.
- GLA has been shown to work toward correcting deficiencies in skin lipids that are caused by low levels of delta-6-desaturase activity.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) is an essential fatty acid. Many dietary and lifestyle factors can seriously reduce the body’s GLA production. Borage seed oil provides the highest yield of GLA in the botanical kingdom (more than twice the GLA yield of evening primrose oil). The borage seed oil is extracted by a special cold-press process, which leaves no harmful residues and is hexane-free.
0 out of 5 stars
5 Stars04 Stars03 Stars02 Stars01 Star0
showing - of reviews