Source Naturals Melatonin 2mg, 240 Tablets
- NATURAL SLEEP AID - Source Naturals Melatonin is a non-habit forming solution that helps reset the body's internal clock for those with unusual work schedules or for those wanting relief from problems falling asleep and staying asleep. The normal cycles of melatonin production are altered due to factors including aging, medications, and light exposure at night. Something as small as travel, working nights or possibly using a computer screen may greatly impact melatonin's production.
- BETTER SLEEP/WAKE UP REFRESHED - Healthy sleep not only supports better cognitive function and concentration, but it also supports immune function and vitality. Research has shown melatonin can help people help fall asleep more quickly, help travelers adjust to different time zones and helps night shift workers re-regulate their sleep. The better your sleep, the more likely you will wake up ready to seize the day!
- NO GROGGINESS/NON HABIT FORMING/SAFE - All natural, works the same way melatonin, the sleep hormone produced in the body, works so you won't wake up with a groggy, hungover feeling in the morning.
- TIMED RELEASE - Our potent, timed release formula contains ingredients to help our melatonin release slowly over time to help you achieve a full night's sleep. Fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and achieve much needed rest.
- RESPONSIBLY MANUFACTURED - Our customers' well-being is our highest priority. In everything we do, our guiding principle is to provide safe, superior quality products that enhance customers' health and well-being. Unlike many other brands, we do our own manufacturing and have complete control over all aspects of raw material procurement, formulation, and quality testing. You can rest assured knowing that Source Naturals was the first company to widely distribute melatonin in the US and continues to deliver the very best.
Details: Melatonin is a hormone that is produced naturally by the pineal gland. At night, higher levels of melatonin is held by the body to induce and maintain sleep. The normal cycles of melatonin production are altered due to factors including aging, medications, and light exposure at night. Something as small as travel, working nights or possibly using a computer screen may greatly impact melatonin’s production. Melatonin is a natural sleep aid having hypnotic and relaxing effects, which helps to maintain a regular sleep cycle.