MethylCobalamin 5 mg Cherry 120 lozenge
Brand: Source Naturals
- B 12, known as the "energy vitamin" helps convert food into active energy, which fuels your cells and metabolism.
- Methylcobalamin is a multi-purpose nutrient supporting red blood cell formation, the function of the myelin sheath for healthy nerves, and the synthesis of DNA.
- Vitamin B-12 also supports the production of SAMe, the body's main methyl donor necessary to the functioning of many critical metabolic systems and the normal regulation of homocysteine.
- Due to aging, the body's ability to produce enough stomach acid for absorption of B-12 may be greatly reduced, making this supplement necessary.
- Supplementing with the coenzyme form of vitamin B-12 eliminates intermediate metabolic steps, making this vitamin immediately available to work in the body upon absorption.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Methylcobalamin is an active coenzyme form of vitamin B12. It is often lacking in a vegan diet because it is normally found in meat, seafood, eggs, and dairy. Vegan True MethylCobalamin Vitamin B12 does not contain any animal products or animal-derived ingredients, so it's ideal for vegans.