Cold & Cough Solutions
Sleepy Time Solutions
Source Naturals N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine 300mg
- Order within
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-tyrosine, and is less prone to urinary excretion.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet daily.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is a more rapidly absorbed and bioavailable form of the amino acid L-tyrosine, and is less prone to urinary excretion. L-Tyrosine is converted in the body to key biological compounds, including epinephrine, dopamine, L-dopa, CoQ10, thyroid hormones, and melanin. The B vitamins pyridoxine (B-6), and folic acid are provided to assist in the conversion process. The suggested use is to take 1 tablet daily. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
0 out of 5 stars
5 Stars04 Stars03 Stars02 Stars01 Star0
showing - of reviews