Source Naturals Niacinamide B-3, 1500 mg Dietary Supplement - 100 Tablets
Brand: Source Naturals
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 tablet daily.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Niacinamide, also known as vitamin B-3, functions in over 50 metabolic reactions, most of which are enzymatic. Its bioactive forms - NAD+, NADH, NADP, and NADPH - play important roles as catalysts in the energy production process in the cells, the breakdown of proteins and fatty acids, the synthesis of fatty acids, and the formation of steroid hormones and red blood cells. The suggested use is 1 tablet daily. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Package Dimensions: 7.7 x 5.1 x 2.4 inches