Source Naturals Omega-7 Sea Buckthorn Fruit Oil - Non-GMO, Vegan-Sourced - 120 Softgels
Brand: Source Naturals
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. Sea buckthorn oil is an extract of the sea buckthorn fruit containing palmitoleic acid, an omega-7 fatty acid.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 softgel daily with a meal.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, or wheat. Contains no sugar, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Publisher: Threshold Enterprises
Release Date: 22-06-2015
Details: Sea buckthorn oil is an extract of the sea buckthorn fruit containing palmitoleic acid, an omega-7 fatty acid. Traditional Chinese herbalism has used sea buckthorn for 1,000 years to support overall health and vitality. The suggested use is to take 1 softgel daily with a meal. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Package Dimensions: 4.4 x 2.4 x 2.4 inches
Item Condition: New