Source Naturals Pau D'Arco Liquid Extract - Dietary Supplement - 4 oz
Brand: Source Naturals
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. PAU D’ARCO is the highest quality inner bark of the Purple Lapacho tree found in Brazil and Northern Argentina
- SUGGESTED USE. Mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this natural extract into tea or juice to drink between meals.
- SUITABLE FOR VEGETARIANS. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy or wheat. Contains no sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 11-11-2010
Details: Source Naturals PAU D’ARCO is the highest quality inner bark of the Purple Lapacho tree found in Brazil and Northern Argentina. Ever since ancient times, when it was a standard for the medicine men of the Inca Empire, pau d’arco (also known as ipe roxo and taheebo) has been one of the most widely used herbs in South America. Its popularity is attributed to the active constituent, lapachol, which has been the subject of numerous scientific studies. The suggested use is to Mix 1/2 to 1 teaspoon of this natural extract into tea or juice to drink between meals. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Package Dimensions: 2.3 x 2.7 x 5.3 inches