Pycnogenol 25 mg 24 tablet
Brand: Source Naturals
- Pycnogenol supports the immune system, helps maintain glucose levels already within a normal range and may offer natural support for the discomforts of PMS in women.
- Procyanidins are clinically shown to scavenge free radicals at the site, improving the quality of cells.
- Pycnogenol has been shown to promote the synthesis of hyaluronic acid, the major constituent of synovial fluid, powerfully supporting joint comfort and function.
- Pycnogenol supports heart health, circulatory health, skin care, eye health, joint care, women's health, cognitive function, respiratory health and provides support during and after exercise.
- Suitable for vegetarians and hypoallergenic: contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn, soy, wheat, sugar, starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Pycnogenol is a natural plant product made from the bark of the European coastal pine, Pinus maritima. Pycnogenol contains 65% procyanidins, a special class of water-soluble antioxidant flavonoids, which are excellent free radical scavengers. Proanthocyanidins are believed to play an important role in maintaining good health. Please contact our in-house customer support if you have any questions.
Binding: Health and Beauty