Source Naturals Wellness Oil of Oregano
Brand: Source Naturals
- Recent studies show that oregano contains a compound called carvacrol which supports immune system health.
- Our Wellness Oil of Oregano is from wild crafted true oregano (Origanum vulgare), a plant native to the Mediterranean region and one of the most active oregano species.
- Recent in vitro research indicates that carvacrol, an active constituent of oil of oregano, may provide support to the immune system.
- Oil of oregano contains two powerful compounds called carvacrol and thymol, both of which have been shown in studies to have strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Suitable for vegetarians. Contains no yeast, dairy, egg, gluten, corn or wheat. Contains no sugar starch, salt, preservatives, or artificial color, flavor or fragrance.
Publisher: Source Naturals
Details: Source Naturals Oil of Oregano is from wildcrafted true oregano (Origanum vulgare), an aromatic herb that is native to the Mediterranean region. Traditionally, oregano was used to support digestive and respiratory health. In vitro research indicates that carvacrol, an active constituent of oil of oregano, may provide support to the immune system. Source Naturals Oil of Oregano is one of the most potent on the market and is standardized to 70% carvacrol.