Wellness Oil of Oregano 1 fl oz
Brand: Source Naturals
- SOURCE NATURALS BENEFITS. Our Wellness Oil of Oregano is from wild crafted true oregano (Origanum vulgare), a plant native to the Mediterranean region and one of the most active oregano species.
- SUGGESTED USE. 1 to 4 drops in water, juice or milk once or twice daily. May also be used topically.
- WELL MADE SUPPLEMENT. Contains Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Wildcrafted Oregano Leaf Oil.
- TRUSTED FOR OVER 35 YEARS. Source Naturals was created in 1982 by CEO Ira Goldberg to support each individual's potential to enjoy optimal health.
- MANUFACTURED IN THE USA. Our facility is located in Scotts Valley California.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 04-10-2017
Details: Source Naturals Oil of Oregano is from wildcrafted true oregano (Origanum vulgare), an aromatic herb that is native to the Mediterranean region. Traditionally, oregano was used to support digestive and respiratory health. In vitro research indicates that carvacrol, an active constituent of oil of oregano, may provide support to the immune system. Source Naturals Oil of Oregano is one of the most potent on the market and is standardized to 70% carvacrol.
Package Dimensions: 4.8 x 1.7 x 1.2 inches