South Of France Hand Wash Liquid Lavender Fields 8 oz
Brand: South Of France
- Luxuriously lathering Hand Wash follows a traditional Marseille recipe that is enriched with a blend of natural vegetable oils and vegetable glycerin. Coconut Oil and soothing Aloe Vera leave your skin cleansed and deeply moisturized.
- Infused with the scent of fresh lavender warmed by the Mediterranean sun.
- Filtered Water, Saponified Coconut and Olive Oil, Natural Vegetable Glycerin, Cellulose, Blends of Natural and Essential Oils and Fragrance, Citric Acid, Vitamin E, Aloe Leaf Extract.
- Sun-lit lavender fields, freshly-crushed lavender leaf and wildflowers are blended with shimmering greens, wild herbs and fresh woods and accented with sea salt-enriched Mediterranean air.
- South of France soaps are made without the following harsh chemical ingredients that are commonly used in the body care industry: Sodium Laureth Sulfate/Sodium Laurel Sulfate Tetrasodium EDTA Parabens Phthalates Animal By-Products Animal Testing Synthetic Colorants.
Details: South of france lavender fields hand wash is enriched with our proprietary blend of natural vegetable oils and vegetable glycerin for a pampering, cleansing experience. With coconut oil and soothing aloe vera to leave your skin more hydrated, our organic hand wash is infused with the soothing aroma of lavender. South of france hand wash is free of parabens, phthalates, and sulfates, and is a cruelty-free product containing no animal by-products. Includes one 8 ounce bottle of gluten-free south of france lavender fields hand wash.
Package Dimensions: 6.8 x 2.7 x 2.7 inches