teraswhey Grass Fed Organic Whey Protein, Plain, 12 Ounce
- One serving contains 22 grams of grass fed whey protein, all 9 essential amino acids and 5.45 grams Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs)
- Our certified USDA Organic whey protein is locally sourced from small family farms in Wisconsin, the dairy heartland of America
- From baked goods to shakes and from pasta to dips, this strong, silent type is ideal for sneaking in protein throughout the day
- Our protein powder is made with simple, clean ingredients and is low carb and low glycemic
- Certified Gluten Free, rBGH/rBST and antibiotic free, and Non-GMO
Binding: Health and Beauty
Release Date: 30-04-2017
Details: We consider our Organic Plain Whey the unsung hero of the protein world. From baked goods to shakes and from pasta to dips, this strong, silent type is ideal for sneaking in protein throughout the day. Think of it as your blank canvas. There is beauty in simplicity. And its name is Tera’s Whey Organic Plain Whey Protein.
Our certified USDA Organic whey protein is locally sourced from small family farms in the dairy heartland of America–Wisconsin. Our cows are pasture-raised for as long as the grazing season allows and eat only organic, non-GMO grass and forage. These cows are ethically-raised and never treated with growth hormones (rBGH and rBST) or antibiotics.
Package Dimensions: 8.0 x 6.0 x 4.3 inches