The Right To Shower JOY BODY WASH (Tangerine + Honeysuckle) 16 oz
Brand: The Right to Shower
Color: tangerine & honeysuckle
- The Right to Shower Joy Sulfate Free Body Wash is crafted to be fair, wholesome, and good for all with a skin moisturizing and soothing formula.
- Joy moisturizing body wash has the bright scent of tangerine and honeysuckle, leaving your skin and mind feeling renewed and refreshed.
- The Right to Shower makes 100% vegan body wash that is not tested on animals and has been packaged in a 100% recycled bottle.
- The Right To Shower Body Wash is made in the USA with US and imported ingredients, including sustainably sourced certified Organic Aloe Vera.
- We believe that access to cleanliness is a fundamental human right, so we’ve made a sulfate-free body wash that can be used as a body soap, hand soap, shampoo, and face wash by everyone.
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: The Right to Shower Joy Body Wash is a sulfate-free body wash that has the bright, cheery scent of tangerine and honeysuckle. We crafted our body wash to be fair, wholesome, and good for all, which means there are also no parabens or phthalates in our moisturizing, soothing formulas. Our body wash is also 100% vegan and never tested on animals, and we use only 100% recycled materials for our bottles. Our body wash is made in the USA, using US and imprinted ingredients, like sustainably sourced, certified organic aloe vera. Let our moisturizing body wash uplift your spirits while cleansing your skin and feel good by doing good. At the Right to Shower, we believe access to cleanliness is a fundamental human right, and our mission is to bring showers and dignity to the streets. With every bar soap or body wash you buy, you help us turn ordinary trucks and buses into mobile showers for people living on the streets, and you help fight inequality and restore dignity.
Package Dimensions: 7.4 x 3.3 x 2.0 inches