Traditional Medicinals Organic Tea
Brand: Traditional Medicinals
- Relieves occasional indigestion and prevents nausea associated with motion.*
- Non-GMO Verified. All Ingredients Certified Organic. Kosher. Caffeine Free.
- Consistently high-quality herbs from ethical trading partnerships.
- Taste: Slightly sweet and lemony with mild, spicy notes.
- Case of six boxes, each box containing 16 sealed tea bags (96 total tea bags).
Publisher: Traditional Medicinals
Details: Product Description Herbal Power: Relieves occasional indigestion and prevents nausea associated with motion. Taste: Slightly sweet and lemony. Plant Story: Herbalists have celebrated ginger for millennia, thanks to fast-acting plant compounds which help calm digestive discomfort. Blended with tasty blackberry leaf and lemon myrtle leaf, this tea is perfect after a meal and an ideal travel companion when you’re on the go. From the Manufacturer For nearly forty years, we’ve been passionate about connecting people with plants and passing along the centuries-old wisdom of how to use them. So even though our packaging has changed, our aspirations remain the same: help you use plants to be healthy. Same great teas, same old us: devoted stewards of traditional herbal knowledge, practitioners of sustainable sourcing, meticulous judges of highest quality herbs, caring members of our communities, proud employee-owners of our independent company, herb nerds, and plant people who, without meaning to sound too hippie about it, feel like the plants are talking to us. We hope you will enjoy the fruits (or flowers, roots and leaves) of our labor