Wholesome Organic Raw Unfiltered White Honey
Brand: Wholesome Sweeteners
- ORGANIC RAW UNFILTERED HONEY - Honey as it should BEE... Straight from the hive!
- PESTICIDE FREE & NON GLYPHOSATE - Bees only fly up to 4 miles from their hives. With organic hives deep in South American forests, our honey bees are kept away from GMO's and pollutants. We also rigorously test our honey to ensure it's clean and unadultured.
- OUTSTANDING FLAVOR - Healthy bees make the best organic honey. Because our bees are not exposed to harsh agro-chemicals, they produce a decadent multi-floral honey with a delightful butterscotch essence. It's perfect on warm biscuits, hard cheeses or Greek yogurt. A great natural sweetener for your morning coffee or afternoon tea as well.
- USDA Organic, Non Glyphosate Certified, Non-GMO Project Verified, Fair Trade Certified, Kosher certified, naturally Gluten Free, and Vegan
- PACK OF 1 - Comes in Pack of 1 at 16 ounces a bottle.
Publisher: Wholesome Sweeteners
Details: At Wholesome, we go more than the extra mile for our Organic Honey. We head to the remote, protected forests of Mexico and Brazil where organic beehives are surrounded by miles of lush greenery and wildflowers for foraging. While bees enjoy this multi-floral diet, you’ll be delighted that it leads to the purest, best tasting honey. Unlike most locally or U.S.-produced honey, every ounce of Wholesome Organic Honey remains free from harmful chemicals like pesticides, antibiotics, genetically modified organisms and other pollutants. We carefully protect every drop of our honey, ensuring only goodness gets to shelf to give you a purely wholesome choice. This Organic Honey is unfiltered and raw (not heated above natural hive temperatures), so it retains its beneficial and naturally occurring pollen and propolis. We couldn’t bring you this pure of honey without our partner beekeepers. That’s why in 2008, we committed to giving them a fair price for their work and pioneered Fair Trade Certified honey in the U.S. When you choose Wholesome, you bring home more than organic honey. You also help protect the lives and hives of bees, keeping them—and your own home—free from harmful things with every delicious drop.