Zheng Gu Shui External Analgesic Relief of Muscle, Joint, Back Pains (3.4 Fl Oz) (1 Bottle) (Solstice)
Brand: Zheng Gu Shui
- ZHENG GU SHUI means "bone-setting solution" in Chinese. Its function is to promote blood circulation, stop pain and help regeneration of bone tissue.
- Use Zheng Gu Shui Liniment for temporary relief of minor strains, bruises, sprains muscular aches and pains and arthritis.
- Assists healing by promoting blood circulation and regenerating the bone tissue
- Can also be used before or after exercise to treat soreness and strengthen tendons.
- Product of China, 3.4 Oz (100 Ml)
Binding: Health and Beauty
Details: Excellent for Martial Art. Actions. Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to: simple backache, rthritis, sprains, bruises sprains. ZHENG GU SHUI is produced by Guangxi Yulin Pharmaceutical. Founded in 1956, Guangxi Yulin Pharmaceutical is one of China's fifty top-rated pharmaceutical industrial enterprises, with more than 700 employees, including 200 technicians. This ancient remedy meets the Chinese and Australian Good Manufacturing Practices standard
Package Dimensions: 1.4 x 2.5 x 5.3 inches